Prepaid Canada SIM Card:
Canada Prepaid SIM Card, together with a tri-band unlocked GSM cell phone, will allow you not only to have a local cell phone number for Canada but also to pay Local rates without a contract. For your next trip to Canada, make sure to purchase a prepaid Canada SIM card.
- Canada SIM Card Features:
- ¡¤A Canada pre-paid SIM chip for your GSM phone with a Canadian cell phone number.
¡¤Complete with initial airtime worth $10 CAD ($8.65 USD).
¡¤Add more call credits as needed by purchasing easily-obtainable recharge voucher cards in various denominations.
¡¤Free incoming calls from other Rogers pay-as-you-go numbers.
¡¤Domestic rates as low as $0.04 US for incoming call and $0.29 US for outgoing call. Calls back to the US only $0.57 per
minute,and to other countries $0.86 US per minute.
¡¤Coverage to 94% of the Canadian population.
¡¤No yearly contract, monthly charges, daily minimum charges, minimum minutes per call charges or credit checks.
¡¤Perfect customer service in English 24 hours.
- >> top
- Canada SIM Card Airtime Rate:
||All US $0.04/min
||US $0.29 min
- Refill Airtime Card:
- You can "top up" your phone by purchasing a Rogers Wireless Prepaid voucher at convenience stores, gas bars and other retailers across Canada. Top Up vouchers are available in $10, $20, $30 and $40 denominations and expire 30 days from activation. There's also a $100 voucher that offers a full 365 days worth of service. This is very popular with folks who can only get up to Canada once a year.
- See below for Important information:
- Your Phone Number :
You must call Rogers customer service to activate your prepaid service and obtain your Canadian phone number. From the US, dial 1 866-594-9456. You will need to indicate your preferred area code to the customer service rep when you call to activate the card.
- >> top
- In order to make and/or receive calls while traveling, you will need to activate your SIM Card. To activate your account, email the following information to info@PandaSIM.com.
a. Your full name
b. The city you are traveling to within Canada
c. Your contact email
d. Your 20 digit SIM number of the chip you received (located on the back)
e. Departure Date
Once this information is received, your account will be activated with a mobile number for the city you are traveling to. Your default calling plan will be the Anytime Plan. Although the registration will typically take 24 hours from receipt of your email, please allow for 48-hour turn around just to be safe.
- >> top
- Dialing Instructions:
- Since Canada is on the North American Numbering Plan, Canadian phone numbers function similarly to US numbers. In order to call to your 10-digit Canada cell phone number from the USA, the correct sequence is 1+ area code + phone number. Please be sure to inform anyone who has your Canada cell phone number as to the proper dialing sequence in order to insure you receive your calls.
Similarly, to call the U.S. from Canada, dial 1 (U.S. country code) + the area code and phone number.
- >> top